Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boys Rule

My son always paints with me ... he's very artistic - but has often commented that most everything I paint - is for GIRLS!!! Now, I've done things for boys...but I must admit that I paint lots of flowers ... lots of things that boys would frown upon.

Sooooo....the other night, as my son and I watched a movie - I took out my sketch pad and decided to draw something just for him. It wasn't too bad ... and he looked over and said.."HEY!!!...that's me!!"

I outlines the sketch with a black pigma pen...then just took out my Aqua brush and some H2O paint...and decided to wing it. I'm not finished yet...have no clue what I'll add...but this is what I have so far:

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

8 comments:

  1. I like it. Boy's rule is looking good.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! I also like the picture of your studio! I can't wait until I have my own studio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats cute! My daughter loves to paint with me too. Love that time together.

    Alyshia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry, but I couldn't find your email. I just wanted to let you know, I passed a blog award onto you. You can find out more information at
    http://happynester.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-am-blown-away.html
    thanks Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh love your style! That's really nice.

    ReplyDelete