Saturday, May 22, 2010

Find A Face Exercise

Another exercise from Sharon Tomlinson, finding a face from watercolor. Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com I purposely didn't look at the videos or the work of too many others ... trying not to be influenced by anyone elses' style.

I suck at profiles, but when I did the background...that is just what I saw. Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comThe watercolors I used were Grumbacher and Twinkling H2O's. I thought about adding line work - but for right now I'm going to let it sit somewwere and see if anything else pops out at me.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this exercise fun and freeing Keni??!!
    I just absolutely LOVE it. I've always found facial features in things, like wood grain in cabinets or doors, but doing it in art and expanding on it is a blast!
    You did great!!
    Thanks also for visiting my blog today♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great activity! Like looking for objects in the clouds and that was fun too! But this is way better! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete