Saturday, June 26, 2010

Faces In Technicolor _Sketches

Hello All!!

After fighting a nasty cold and asthma ... I finally feel well enough to tackle Sharon Tomlinson's new online class, Faces in Technicolor.

LOVE these classes of hers, as they really make you STRETCH. I'm playing catch up, so here's where I am so far.

I found an ad that I want to sketch, and I sketched it out this evening. I need to do 2 more, so I will have the 3 sketches she asks for ... but I'm already excited to begin.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com
My surface of choice is a large canvas binder (Sharon is using smaller canvas boards). I used Jo Sonja texture paste and a small amount of green acrylic for my background.

So far, so good. I'm staring at her now seeing what I need to TWEAK...and then I will prepare my palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment