Sunday, December 25, 2011

Good Things Ahead


Hello Everyone!

I am loving the time off I've taken for Christmas ... just relaxing with my son ... and doing absolutely NOTHING. For the past 3.5 months I'd been burning the candle at both ends, painting for my local Small Business Expo's ... and how tiring it was!

As much as I gained from the experiences, it left me so drained!!! The last Expo was Dec 15th ... and I was happy to finally REST and concentrate on the holidays.

Now that Christmas is in it's last hours .. I've already started thinking about what to paint next - large canvases! The past couple of weeks I've painted some 6x6 and 8x8 canvas, but I'm itching to paint a larger piece...so I'm breaking out my large canvases and I'm excited to see what comes of it.

Below are some pieces that I've done over the past couple of weeks ... all in this blog are listed on my Etsy site (just click the button here on the blog).

Violet by K.Thomas 8x8 Canvas Board



I Love Me by K.Thomas 6x6 Canvas

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your beloved family and your paintings are wonderful! Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete