Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Something Fun Update

Around Mother's Day I posted my initial progress with an old surface I had laying around HERE. UPDATE:  I think I am closed to finished with this piece ... I messed up the front near the hydrangea and covered it up with all the colors that were on my palette ... and here is how I left off...
Here is the inside ...
Many are telling me they wouldn't want to cover up the design with paper plates ... I'm thinking it would be nice to hang on a wall and use the racks to drape something?...I dunno... what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love this...you are right too pretty cover the face. Something draped over the rack part would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!...I'm thinking of hanging it...I have lots of antique ties - maybe I can drape them from the inside.

      Delete