Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Custom Order Completed!

A few months back I received an email from a fellow small business owner - she loved my painted journals and wanted to know if I could paint her logo on a journal for her. In exchange, she would send me some of her products - the equivalent value. I LOVE to barter, so I said yes. I posted my step by steps here ... but refrained from posting the finished jurnal - as I wanted Adachi to be the first person to see it. She received the journal today - and happy to say - she loved it!
Today, I received my products from her ... and they are YUMMY~!!
You can see more of her products on her site, ANKH HOLISTIC HEALERS Developing relationships with fellow business owners is very rewarding and it's a wonderful way to share not only your services and/or products - but your knowledge, craft and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment