Follow by Email

Friday, December 11, 2009

2009 Christmas Cards Using Print of Santa Sketch

I have yet to make a scrapbook page - but boy, do I love making cards. These 4 cards will be what I'm sending out this year. I went for non-traditional colors, using Tiare's November 2009 Classy Pak Plush Kit.

The Santa, is from a sketch I did a couple of years ago. I printed off different sizes of the Santa face, and also tried sepia tones and green tones. I am VERY happy with the results.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com


Supplies:
Merry & Bright Collection
Nov. 09 Pak, Kit 3
3 12x12 Merry & Bright Patterned Papers
2 12x12 Chili Cardstock*
1 set Merry & Bright Die Cut Shapes and Phrases
1 yd Brown Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad you liked the spice rack idea...I hope you may find some other ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I want to have cards made up of my photos of my little bears...but, honestly...why don't I just print out my own photos...and make some lovely cards like you have done here .... these are great.
    That does it...I'm on it...for next year... I will be totally ready for 2010 Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Just stopping in to say Hi and a big thank you for your visit to me. I love comments.
    Your cards are so pretty. I'm afraid I have run out of time but still want to send out some. Maybe valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    I love the cards you made. Great Santa face and I think the colors are much nicer than the red/green usual ones.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning to get your Christmas cards printed? Confused about choosing the right printing company? Your worries end here. Uthara printers will provide you high quality Christmas cards at affordable prices.

    Thanks..
    christmas card printing and Business Cards

    ReplyDelete